Snippets hotkey can not change

Hi,

I found that option+command+C will trigger snippets viewer, but this hotkey is conflict with Safari "open console" hotkey, so i want to change the hotkey of snippets viewer.  But this doesn't work after i changed the hotkey in alfred prefrences. option+command+C still triggers snippets viewer. I'm using alfred 4.0.1 b1078

@AdrianDuan Open Alfred's preferences to Features > Clipboard (not Snippets), and remove or change the hotkey from the Clipboard Viewer.  

These are two individual features, with the option for their respective hotkey; Only the Clipboard Viewer one is set by default. You can either leave them blank if you never use the viewer (by selecting the field and pressing backspace) or change them to a hotkey you'd prefer.

Cheers,
Vero

6 hours ago, Vero said:

@AdrianDuan Open Alfred's preferences to Features > Clipboard (not Snippets), and remove or change the hotkey from the Clipboard Viewer.  

These are two individual features, with the option for their respective hotkey; Only the Clipboard Viewer one is set by default. You can either leave them blank if you never use the viewer (by selecting the field and pressing backspace) or change them to a hotkey you'd prefer.

Cheers,
Vero

Thanks for your help! This solve my problem. Btw do you have any idea about adding localization for alfred?