One workflow problem led to another (Cal)

So for the longest time I've been using Cal by Owen Min. Then just a couple days ago, I got an error about /usr/bin/python which led me down a rabbithole that I might need python3 (not sure why not, because I've had python and python3 for quite some time). Except, I already had python3. Long story short, I then installed a Cal fork by cleobis that works with python3 and my macOS (Monterey). But I installed that, and typing in cal does not nothing. It doesn't even show in the dropdown, but the config option shows (calconfig) which does nothing too other than showing up. 

Now I notice that hotkey workflows work, but keyword based workflows don't. Some show but don't work, and some show and still work. 

The only thing I can think of is that I have python and python3 both already installed and I wonder if a variable somewhere isn't set.

Would love some help please!

1 hour ago, Yourname said:

Except, I already had python3.

Python 2 and 3 are incompatible with each other. That’s a whole thing and doesn’t matter unless you’re interested in the history, but suffice it to say there’s a reason the binaries have different names.

I can attest the Cleobis fork works, so look in the debugger to see what the error is.

Also check the post on python 2. It has explanations and solutions. When looking for alternatives, be sure to check the Gallery.

24 minutes ago, vitor said:

Python 2 and 3 are incompatible with each other. That’s a whole thing and doesn’t matter unless you’re interested in the history, but suffice it to say there’s a reason the binaries have different names.

I can attest the Cleobis fork works, so look in the debugger to see what the error is.

Also check the post on python 2. It has explanations and solutions. When looking for alternatives, be sure to check the Gallery.

Thanks! Here's the debugger output: 

[12:09:13.120] Calendar[Script Filter] Queuing argument ''
[12:09:13.137] Calendar[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished
[12:09:13.140] ERROR: Calendar[Script Filter] Code 1: xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun