Brand new off the boat user having issues running Alfred issue: Power Thesaurus

Running on a MBP M1

So far Ive loaded two workflows and both aren't working very well. Ive debugged the following while running power thesaurus. Basically I type the command [pows] and it looks active in the Alfred search - but it produces no results and searches with a fallback

here's the debug:

[07:33:41.736] Power Thesaurus[Script Filter] Queuing argument 'usef'

[07:33:41.753] Power Thesaurus[Script Filter] Script with argv 'usef' finished

[07:33:41.759] ERROR: Power Thesaurus[Script Filter] Code 1: xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun

[07:33:42.917] Power Thesaurus[Script Filter] Queuing argument 'useful'

[07:33:42.931] Power Thesaurus[Script Filter] Script with argv 'useful' finished

[07:33:42.936] ERROR: Power Thesaurus[Script Filter] Code 1: xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun

[07:33:56.257] Logging Stopped.

14 minutes ago, Stephen_C said:

You need the command line tools to run the workflow in respect of which you posted the debug information. Speaking personally I'd run from the Terminal xcode-select --install.

Note the space before --install.

Stephen

That fixed it... I guess I didn't read enough when I purchased the Power Pack, I had no idea my computer needed Xcode for that.

4 minutes ago, Bardiccollege said:

I had no idea my computer needed Xcode for that.

It doesn’t. Xcode is a multi-GB installation; the Command Line Tools are a considerably smaller subset of tools provided by Apple which give you access to (e.g.) Python3, which that workflow uses. That’s not needed to use the Power Pack, it’s just that that developer chose to use a language which requires it. Alfred will make it easy to install other dependencies if necessary.