ChatGPT / DALL-E - OpenAI integrations

• 3 weeks later...

A feature request: can we select model from the alfred prompt?

without having to open the configuration of the workflow?

we may have a new option in the menu or we may have limited number of activation keywords or something, eg

- ai: ask with gpt4

- aim: ak with gtp4-mini

Welcome @P M,

That greatly increases interface complexity for a niche feature, so it’s not planned. But you can do it from a separate workflow: see the FAQ under “How can I reuse pre-made prompts?”. Remake those steps for each model you want, then on each Arg and Vars Utility, add a chatgpt_model_override with whatever model you want.

Hey @vitor

Thanks for the workflow. I've created a custom prompt, but I'm wondering if there is any option to get the response and paste it to the clipboard? I know I can copy the last Chat output using a keyboard shortcut, but having an option to automatically save the response to clipboard would be even better. 😄

image.thumb.png.5b712dd1ef70eaf618725385009ca046.png

I just added $10 of credit to my OpenAI account and the workflow continues to give the following error message:

[You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details. For more information on this error, read the docs: https://platform.openai.com/docs/guides/error-codes/api-errors.]

(Mon, 02 Sep 2024 15:57:26 GMT)

I've tried restarting Alfred and starting new chats.

Any advice?

@jpomykala I considered it but decided not to add the option. It doesn’t fit with the ethos of the workflow and some features would be inviable without showing the Text View. You seem to be looking for something different that just copies answers and that would make more sense as a different workflow. You seem to want something more like what @antonvh is making.

@ajburlingame Restarting Alfred doesn’t do anything in this case. See the FAQ, you’re probably using the wrong type of account, it can’t be a ChatGPT Plus subscription (yes, it is confusing, but only OpenAI can fix that).

On 9/2/2024 at 5:57 PM, ajburlingame said:

I just added $10 of credit to my OpenAI account and the workflow continues to give the following error message:

I've tried restarting Alfred and starting new chats.

Any advice?

I'm having this same problem and everything so far was working well, the billing is fine... does anyone have any idea?

Thank you!

On 9/2/2024 at 6:09 PM, vitor said:

@jpomykala I considered it but decided not to add the option. It doesn’t fit with the ethos of the workflow and some features would be inviable without showing the Text View. You seem to be looking for something different that just copies answers and that would make more sense as a different workflow. You seem to want something more like what @antonvh is making.

@ajburlingame Restarting Alfred doesn’t do anything in this case. See the FAQ, you’re probably using the wrong type of account, it can’t be a ChatGPT Plus subscription (yes, it is confusing, but only OpenAI can fix that).

Ahh, I see. No worries, there are plenty other options in Alfred how I can do the job. I was hoping for some block that takes the output. 😄

On 9/4/2024 at 3:28 PM, dood said:

@jpomykala Maybe take a look at @zeitlings's excellent Ayai workflow. They recently added Inference Actions that can be freely modified – in the image below, I added the first three prompts to the workflow:

Thanks! Looks cool, I will try it!