Integration with Elgato Stream Deck

I've been using Alfred for a while, not a power user but LOVE your product and I'm so grateful to have found your platform.

I recently purchased the Elgato stream deck which is a keyboard solution with 1-button clicks to perform workflows. It's mostly used by streamers and programmers.

I use it mostly for keyboard shortcuts and URL shortcuts. Their keyboard shortcuts are limited in length, so I have keyboard shortcuts that type Alfred snippets to expand text. 

One of my favorites is my spam response to people who send me unsolicited emails:

Dear {clipboard name},

I am writing to inform you that this is an unsolicited email from you, and I must express my concern about the legality of such actions.

As you may already know, the sending of unsolicited emails is prohibited by law. Under the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, it is illegal to send unsolicited commercial emails without the prior consent of the recipient. Failure to comply with this law may result in significant penalties and fines.

In light of this, I would like to ask that you immediately cease sending me any further unsolicited emails. If you continue to send me unsolicited emails, I will have no choice but to report your actions to the relevant authorities, which could result in severe consequences.

Please understand that I take this matter seriously, and I will not hesitate to take legal action if necessary. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Crystal Taggart

I'm requesting an enhancement to create an elgato plugin so I can combine your two solutions.

I've attached a screenshot of the Stream Deck so you can take a look. If you have any questions, you are welcome connect with me on LinkedIN to discuss.

Best-

Crystal Taggart

Head of Innovation, AdviNOW Medical
https://www.linkedin.com/in/crystaltaggart/