Upload tool - currently support nextcloud and immich

Welcome @def,

Here are a few suggestions for improvements, in particular in the configuration:

• The Default Value field is for things that would, well, benefit from a default value. If no default value is appropriate, what you should do is leave that field empty (and maybe write something in the Placeholder), not use None as a default value.
  • For the folder you should use a File Picker, not a Text Field. That allows users to pick a directory via a GUI and it does allow paths starting with ~.
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, vitor said:

The Default Value field is for things that would, well, benefit from a default value. If no default value is appropriate, what you should do is leave that field empty (and maybe write something in the Placeholder), not use None as a default value.

I'm using None to detect if the correct values are set for a given Action using a conditional, so I can display an error message. Is there way to detect if a var is completely unset?

Edit: the condition works if you just leave the field empty.. silly me

10 hours ago, vitor said:

For the folder you should use a File Picker, not a Text Field. That allows users to pick a directory via a GUI and it does allow paths starting with ~.

Okay, will do, thanks for the tip!

Edited by def