Question on Powerpack License - What Counts As ‘A Mac’?

I currently own 2 Macs. So as the FAQ states:

The Single User License is valid for one user on two of your own Macs, for the current version.

I should be fine with my Single User License. But… I like to play with stuffs around, so to speak… So I wonder what would happen if I:

Note: Macs involved here would be limited to the 2 that I own and I am the only one that would be able to use these copies of systems installed, therefore personal usage only. 

By 'what would happen' I mean will I get banned or warned for using more than 2 copies of Alfred with Powerpack license activated? If that's the case, will I be notified by Alfred (via a popup? an email? etc.) if I actually do that? Or that's totally fine because I own the 2 Macs that's involved & everything is for personal usage only?

I couldn't work with a Mac that doesn't have Alfred installed so I want to have peace of mind before I activate my license on those systems. Would be great to hear from the Alfred team on this topic. Thanks for the great work! 

@spongeblink Thanks for taking the time to ask :)

You can activate on multiple profiles on the same Mac, and in your VMs with no problems, provided the profiles/VMs are for your own use and not because it's a shared workstation.

If you have the slightest doubt or want to check your activations, please drop us a line on info@ as we generally deal with individuals' licensing questions privately :)

Cheers,
Vero

5 minutes ago, Vero said:

You can activate on multiple profiles on the same Mac, and in your VMs with no problems.

What a cheerful message to hear! Thanks, @Vero!

6 minutes ago, Vero said:

If you have the slightest doubt or want to check your activations, please drop us a line on info@

I will. 🤘