Workflow Actions — Fast workflow interactions for creators

When reporting issues, please include your exact installed versions of:

• The Workflow.
  • Alfred.
  • macOS.

In addition to:

• The debugger output. Perform the failing action, click “Copy” on the top right and paste it here.
  • Details on what you did, what happened, and what you expected to happen. A short video of the steps with the debugger open may help to find the problem faster.

Thank you. Accurate and thorough information is crucial for a proper diagnosis which allows me to help you better.

Hi @vitor, this workflow is still bumping up against an issue I've had for a while. When I try to "Open in Finder", the workflow runs as expected, but the Finder window that opens shows the following:

image.png.33087ed2e8537fed8dd3fbec08ed6ded.png

Do I need to change some other setting in Alfred in order to be able to jump directly to the workflow data folders? Thanks!

13 hours ago, dood said:

this workflow is still bumping up against an issue I've had for a while.

That indicates the issue isn’t with the workflow but something else on your machine, so please report it in the relevant forum and include every detail you can think of plus the requested information. And make sure you have reset your permissions. Making a good bug report is paramount to understand what’s happening. That’s why workflow posts always include detailed instructions on how to report issues. Follow the instructions to help us help you.

19 minutes ago, FireFingers21 said:

Fantastic workflow, I will use this all the time!

Thank you for the kind words.

19 minutes ago, FireFingers21 said:

Just one bug I found, you hardcoded the keyword rather than setting it to your varsearch_keyword variable

Thank you. Not sure what I did there (I’ve had this one in the back burner for a long time). Fixed in 2024.2, already out.