Keep certain clipboard text "stickied" at top of clipboard history prompt for faster pasting

Hi all. Long-time Alfred user, first time on the forum. I'm using the latest Alfred 5 and wanted to know whether it's possible to keep clipboard history text "stickied" towards the top of the list, say 3 commonly-used pasted text.
If this isn't possible today, I can submit a feature request.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

Although you cannot do specifically what you want I use the option under Alfred Preferences → Features → Clipboard History—the Advanced tab and check, under "Pasting:”, Move items to top of clipboard history when used.

I mention it only because it's useful to me and may to some extent assist you in the context you mention if you've not yet discovered it.

Stephen

@loadedmind Sounds like these items would benefit from becoming snippets :) 

Using Cmd + S, you can turn any Clipboard History item into a snippet. Once you've done this, you can trigger it in a few ways:

- with a snippet keyword (a few characters that Alfred transforms into the whole block of text you wanted to paste)

- by typing the keyword or any word from the content of the snippet into the Clipboard Viewer

That way, you're not limited by 3 easy-access text clips, you can have as many as you need!

More info about snippets here:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/features/snippets/