Calculate Anything - 401 Error

Anytime I use Calculate anything to convert currency it comes up with a 401 error, I do notice in the debugger it does not catch my first numerical value ( 100 shows up as 00) but even if i extend the values to lets say (110) it still throws the same error. I am on the latest builds of each Alfred 5.5 and Calculate anything v4.0.7.

Here is the code from the debugger as well, I do have the Fixer.io API key added, wanted to call that out as I have seen others with that issue. 

[11:57:24.012] Calculate Anything[Script Filter] Queuing argument '00usd to cad'
[11:57:24.156] Calculate Anything[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished
[11:57:24.163] Calculate Anything[Script Filter] {"items":[{"title":"Updating rates...","valid":false,"arg":""}],"rerun":0.2,"variables":{"rerun":true}}
[11:57:24.364] Calculate Anything[Script Filter] Queuing argument '00usd to cad'
[11:57:24.743] Calculate Anything[Script Filter] Script with argv '(null)' finished
[11:57:24.755] Calculate Anything[Script Filter] {"items":[{"title":"The requested URL returned error: 401","valid":false,"arg":""}]}

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 11.59.32 AM.png

@Shanbot_ When reporting an issue with a workflow, it's best to do that in the forum thread of the workflow itself. The developer and users of a workflow are generally the best people to provide help for it, but they can't do that if you post your issue in a new/unrelated thread where they can't see it.

That said, try completely deleting the workflow, including its data folder at ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Workflow Data/com.alfred.calculateanything, then reinstalling it from the Gallery. Then in the Workflow's Configuration, make sure you correctly copy your Fixer API key into the Fixer API field. I just performed a fresh install of the workflow myself and was able to get it working immediately.

If that doesn't work, check out Vítor's suggestion in the proper thread.