Clipboard History - Ignored Apps - no longer works for me

Hello

I was able to instruct Alfred to stop showing the Clipboard History for certain applications, mainly my coding IDE's where I don't want Alfred to take the default keyboard shortcut. And it was working fine until recently. For some reason it does no longer work, I can live with it but would be great to be able to have it working again, any help appreciated. 

* What you were doing when the issue happened
Working with one app that was listed in Alfred Clipboard History as "Ignore Apps" but when I used my application shortcut it did show the Alfred Clipboard history instead of my app command.

I have tried with other installed apps, like 1Password or the TextEdit.app, and I experience the same behaviour.

* Whether you were able to replicate it a second time by performing the same action
I can replicate it all the time now. It used to work flawlessly for a few weeks/months but no longer the case.

* Include the Alfred version & build number you are using (don't say "latest" - you'll find a version number in the Update tab of Alfred's preferences)
5.5.1 [2273]

* Include your macOS version
Sonoma version: 14.6.1

And thanks for the great product, loving it :)

@Mark Tarantula Welcome to the forum. Could you please share the workflow you've created to do this?  You can put it on Dropbox, iCloud or any other file hosting service and share a link here so that I can take a look at how you've set it up. 

Could you also provide your Diagnostics file, which you can get by typing "?diagnostics" into Alfred? You can then email it to our info@ address so that I can take a look :)

Cheers,
Vero

6 hours ago, Mark Tarantula said:

Working with one app that was listed in Alfred Clipboard History as "Ignore Apps" but when I used my application shortcut it did show the Alfred Clipboard history instead of my app command.

There seems to be some confusion here. This was never an option. “Ignore Apps” means “if something is copied from this application, don’t add it to the Clipboard History”, not “if this application is in focus, ignore the shortcut”.

Maybe you had a workflow to do it, as @Vero mentioned, with a Hotkey Trigger set to when some apps don’t have focus. Alfred itself hasn’t changed its behaviour in this regard.