My Quick File Search mode doesn't work since the most recent update

Please post one thread per bug report with the following information:

What you were doing when the issue happened

I'm trying to perform a Quick File Search to pull up some documents and it defaults to Searching on Google instead of my computer.

* Whether you were able to replicate it a second time by performing the same action

Yes

* Include any screenshots that might help us

This is brutally painful and frustrating. I'm struggling to even get an uploaded screenshot here. Is the only method to do so by creating my own URL and inserting it here? How do I upload images into "my media." The function is not in plain site. I recognize that this struggle is solely based on my incompetence, but this layout is not making it easy.

Back to the main point... http://cl.ly/image/2Q0H0h3t2I2k

* Include the Alfred version & build number you are using

v2.5 (299)

* Include your OS X version

Please post one thread per bug report with the following information:
What you were doing when the issue happened

I'm trying to perform a Quick File Search to pull up some documents and it defaults to Searching on Google instead of my computer.

* Whether you were able to replicate it a second time by performing the same action

Yes

* Include any screenshots that might help us

This is brutally painful and frustrating. I'm struggling to even get an uploaded screenshot here. Is the only method to do so by creating my own URL and inserting it here? How do I upload images into "my media." The function is not in plain site. I recognize that this struggle is solely based on my incompetence, but this layout is not making it easy.

Back to the main point... http://cl.ly/image/2Q0H0h3t2I2k

* Include the Alfred version & build number you are using

v2.5 (299)

* Include your OS X version

If your search scope is looking correct in Alfred's Features > File Search preferences, you may just need to rebuild your OS X metadata. There is a shortcut for this in Alfred's Advanced preferences "Rebuild OS X Metadata"

Let me know how you get on!

Cheers,

Andrew

[moving to help sub-forum]