Media not found unless I type "open"

None of my media files are showing up unless I first tope "open" or press "spacebar" after bringing up Alfred. What could be causing this? They show up in spotlight.

Thanks.

What do you have selected to show in Alfred's default results?

default%20results.png

I actually recommend to have less stuff setup in Alfred's default results and then use the spacebar trick for file search. This leaves Alfred faster and more accurate by default which is especially important if you start using lots of workflows.

Cheers,

Andrew

What do you have selected to show in Alfred's default results?

default%20results.png

I actually recommend to have less stuff setup in Alfred's default results and then use the spacebar trick for file search. This leaves Alfred faster and more accurate by default which is especially important if you start using lots of workflows.

Cheers,

Andrew

I have Folders, Images, and Documents selected. I haven't had this problem until the last couple of days, but I'm not sure what has changed. It's not a huge inconveniences to press "space", I'm just not sure what caused it. I'm not currently using any workflows, although I know I should be. Thanks.

I have Folders, Images, and Documents selected. I haven't had this problem until the last couple of days, but I'm not sure what has changed. It's not a huge inconveniences to press "space", I'm just not sure what caused it. I'm not currently using any workflows, although I know I should be. Thanks.

What type of media files aren't being found? If it's images, you may just need to reindex your OS X metadata (shortcut in Alfred's Adv. prefs) as some of the files may have lost their content type. Prefixing with spacebar searches all types so would find images regardless of type.