List of volumes in default results

Is it possible to display the mounts in /Volumes in the default results, and that after selecting them the file manager becomes active? I know it's possible to create a workflow that lists all volumes, but I want it in the default results (as I use this feature 40+ times per day). I couldn't find a setting for this.

Is it possible to display the mounts in /Volumes in the default results, and that after selecting them the file manager becomes active? I know it's possible to create a workflow that lists all volumes, but I want it in the default results (as I use this feature 40+ times per day). I couldn't find a setting for this.

Hmm as far as I can think, there isn't... but I guess there should be! I've added a feature request ticket to look into adding this by default.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hmm as far as I can think, there isn't... but I guess there should be! I've added a feature request ticket to look into adding this by default.

Cheers,

Andrew

Thank you! that would really be awesome :). I was used to this in Launchbar (but Alfred is way more awesome).

Meanwhile I've created a workflow with a hotkey that takes me to /Volumes in Alfred's filemanager (with 'Browse in Alfred').

Edited by spacek33z
  • 7 years later...