Clipboard shortcut not working

Hi all! I'm having a small but annoying issue. I just installed Alfred on my new work computer and the clipboard shortcut (when you type "clip" and space into the alfred window) isn't working. the keyboard shortcut for the clip center does work, but I prefer to use the clipboard shortcut to get there. I've tried deactivating/reactivating the shortcut, restarting the program, and restarting my computer, but those things haven't worked.

Incidentally, the clip viewer also does not appear when I type "clip viewer."

Perhaps it's related to the fact that because of work restrictions, I had to install Alfred to the "applications" folder under my user name, rather than in the main default applications folder?

Hi all! I'm having a small but annoying issue. I just installed Alfred on my new work computer and the clipboard shortcut (when you type "clip" and space into the alfred window) isn't working. the keyboard shortcut for the clip center does work, but I prefer to use the clipboard shortcut to get there. I've tried deactivating/reactivating the shortcut, restarting the program, and restarting my computer, but those things haven't worked.

Incidentally, the clip viewer also does not appear when I type "clip viewer."

Perhaps it's related to the fact that because of work restrictions, I had to install Alfred to the "applications" folder under my user name, rather than in the main default applications folder?

Installing in your home Applications folder shouldn't make any difference as Alfred does everything at user level anyway.

Could you please give me a screenshot of Alfred's Clipboard preferences from your work computer?

Cheers,

Andrew

Oh - also, the "s" keyword I specified for the snippet viewer DOES work. Weird, right?

Hmm are you sure the s isn't just matching part of the title or keyword of the snippet? Could you also double check that you don't have Alfred 1 and Alfred 2 running also, just in case you are configuring one of them but using the other?

I think I'm going to have to get a bit more info from you, can you pop an email to our info@alfredapp address please :)