Ignore specific file extensions for File Search

Is it possible to ignore specific file extensions for File Search? I'm talking about searches with the apostrophe (').

I already checkmarked all items in "Don't show" but certain extensions like ".workflow" still appear, which clutter search results.

Is it possible to ignore specific file extensions for File Search? I'm talking about searches with the apostrophe (').

I already checkmarked all items in "Don't show" but certain extensions like ".workflow" still appear, which clutter search results.

This isn't possible... if it's just .workflow files, these are the downloaded packaged workflows, not the installed workflows... so you should be able to delete these.

The way I tend to use Alfred is setup with a few file filters to specifically target / find the files I'm looking for. For example, I have a folder only filter (with keyword f, e.g. f desktop), and a documents filter (keyword doc). If you haven't played with filters, there are a few examples from the [+] button when adding new workflows.

Cheers,

Andrew

The .workflow files I'm referring to are actually found in my Microsoft Office folder. Automator also uses .workflow I believe. I might have to use file filters then, although I generally prefer the overall search because it just means I don't always have to remember file extensions.