El Cap file search actions, alfred loses focus

PhilosopherDog

Never had any trouble triggering the file search actions using control + esc. Since the latest update when I select a file in finder and trigger this I get the alfred window but it doesn't do anything and it seems frozen. I have to kill it using activity monitor. I've gone in to try to change the shortcut to trigger it but that doesn't solve the problem. Seems alfred loses focus after popping up the select file dialogue and when I hit enter finder is receiving the event. After that alfred is just stuck there and requires killing from activity monitor. Is this a bug or is there a fix?

Never had any trouble triggering the file search actions using control + esc. Since the latest update when I select a file in finder and trigger this I get the alfred window but it doesn't do anything and it seems frozen. I have to kill it using activity monitor. I've gone in to try to change the shortcut to trigger it but that doesn't solve the problem. Seems alfred loses focus after popping up the select file dialogue and when I hit enter finder is receiving the event. After that alfred is just stuck there and requires killing from activity monitor. Is this a bug or is there a fix?

I haven't been able to reproduce this, but if you could sample the process in Activity Monitor before killing it, that would help me work out what's happening on your Mac.

Select the Alfred 2 process in Activity Monitor when it's stuck, click the little cog in the Activity Monitor toolbar and select Sample Process. If you could paste the output here!

Cheers,

Andrew