preferrably show folders

I mostly use Alfred to navigate into project folders. Much less for file search.

Since some time, the index fails to show me the folder I'm looking for, giving me files and contacts, but not my (often used!) project folder.

An example:

ALT SPACE

myclientsproject

-> I get contacts for clients that are on "myclientsproject", quotes, files, even preferences files that somehow contain that project name – but I don't get ~/Documents/myclientsproject

I would like to tell Alfred to give preference to folders that match the search string. Is that possible?

Or, as a workaround, can I just turn all the file searching off and have Alfred return only folders (besides contacts and apps, of course)?

That's nice! Thanks Andrew! 

PS I just noticed I could also have simply unchecked everything except folders – but it's much better like that

PPS: I have a client named "medi" and various folders named "medi" – Alfred gives me all kind of "media" folders and other stuff – but not the desired "medi".

while spotlight shows the correct matches first. can I do sth there?

It surprises me that Alfred isn't showing it with higher priority if Spotlight shows it as first... is it within the search scope? If so, make sure "Touch folders after opening them" is selected in Alfred's Features > File Search > Advanced, then navigate to it in Alfred's file system navigation and open it from there. It should show up near the top in Alfred's default results after this.

"Touch folders after opening them" was already checked. But it might be that I never really use that folder, just it's children.

After consciously opening it again, it appears, after the contacts.

Still, for the search "medi" a contact named "Mediacenter" appears on top of the folder named "medi".

The f command is perfect for me though, thanks!