Why does the letter "m" match the word "iTunes"?

I've been using Alfred for so long that I have some muscle-memory for certain shortcuts. One that I use a lot is option-Space (bring up Alfred), "m", Enter. The "m" has always matched the app "Mailplane" before anything else. That's how I access my email. It still works that way on my work Mac.

Recently, I had to wipe the OS off my personal Mac and do a fresh install. Ever since I reinstalled everything, the "m" is matching "iTunes" before "Mailplane." There is no letter "m" in the word "iTunes", so what is going on here? Every time I try to access my email, iTunes launches. It's really annoying.

Thank you!

I've been using Alfred for so long that I have some muscle-memory for certain shortcuts. One that I use a lot is option-Space (bring up Alfred), "m", Enter. The "m" has always matched the app "Mailplane" before anything else. That's how I access my email. It still works that way on my work Mac.

Recently, I had to wipe the OS off my personal Mac and do a fresh install. Ever since I reinstalled everything, the "m" is matching "iTunes" before "Mailplane." There is no letter "m" in the word "iTunes", so what is going on here? Every time I try to access my email, iTunes launches. It's really annoying.

Thank you!

Alfred will very quickly learn to re-latch keywords to selected results, so if you type 'm' and select 'Mailplane' a few times, this will be the first match.

As for iTunes, Apple have the following keywords set:

"Music, Radio, Apple Music, Apple Radio, iTunes Radio, Beats 1, Beats One, B1, iCloud Music Library, Apple Music Connect, My Music"

So it's going to be for 'music'.

Hope this clears things up! :)

Cheers,

Andrew