Not thrilled with Clipboard function

I just wanted to provide some feedback.  Ive been using ClipMenu (free) for a while and really like it.  I'd like to use Alfred's Clipboard function but it feels clunky and gets in the way.  It would be nice if you could move the window that appears in a position and keep it there, otherwise, it's just in the way when Im editing.  Also, dislike that the image preview is not inline already.  

But if you move the Alfred window it will stay where you put it the next time it appears.

Doesn't work this way for you?

In the preferences, under Appearance > Options (bottom left), you can set Alfred to "Save position when dragging main Alfred window", so fredster will need to do this to keep the window position the same :)

Cheers,

Vero

Thanks for all the feedback.  I tried the setting to keep the window in a new location, but it also makes the main window appear in the same spot, not really what I wanted.  Id like to keep the Alfred search window in the center (default) and the clipboard off to the side.  I need to see the text in my word processor and the clipboard at the same time, if you know what I mean.  Ive reinstalled ClipMenu, a truly great little program for sure.