Actions Panel no longer works

-dp-

I make extensive use of the Actions Panel invoked by pressing the right arrow after selecting a file. Today, it doesn't work. I don't recall doing anything that might have broken it. Restarting Alfred didn't fix it. Rebooting my computer didn't fix it. I'm stumped. Can someone please help?

I make extensive use of the Actions Panel invoked by pressing the right arrow after selecting a file. Today, it doesn't work. I don't recall doing anything that might have broken it. Restarting Alfred didn't fix it. Rebooting my computer didn't fix it. I'm stumped. Can someone please help?

First, make sure the Powerpack is still activated in the Powerpack prefs, then check that right arrow is still configured for actions in Features > File Search > Actions.

Let me know :)

Cheers,

Andrew

First, make sure the Powerpack is still activated in the Powerpack prefs, then check that right arrow is still configured for actions in Features > File Search > Actions.

Let me know :)

Cheers,

Andrew

That got it. Right arrow was unchecked, while fn and ctrl were checked. I have no recollection of making that change. 

Anyway, it works now. Thanks very much for your help.